Edward Sleep Center's sleep apnea support group will hold an introductory meeting on Monday, April 18, 7:30 - 9 p.m. at the Edward Sleep Center, 27555 Diehl Rd., Entrance F in Warrenville. A.W.A.K.E. will meet the third Monday of each month. Topics for meetings in 2011 include:
• May 16: Understanding your CPAP machine
• June 20: Sleep hygiene - tips and guidelines for a better night's sleep
• July 18: Insomnia
• August 15: Sleep and nutrition
• September 19: Sleep and your heart
• October 17: Annual sleep vendor fair
The American Sleep Apnea Association founded the A.W.A.K.E network in 1988 to assist patients, their families and healthcare community.
For more information, call (630) 646-3940.
Additional dates, times and locations for this event