|PHOTO: TRY SMALL GROUP PERSONAL
Small Group training is more affordable than individual training. Participants can save up to 50% of the cost by going this route while still getting the same level of expertise.
"In the last five or six years, this format has become more popular due not only to it's cost effectiveness, but also its ability for specialization, accountability and camaraderie ," said Carol Teteak, fitness coordinator and personal trainer at Edward Health & Fitness Centers.
The number of participants' remains small (3 – 8 people) to still allow personal interaction with the trainer while keeping the atmosphere intimate.
What can a personal trainer do for you? They will:
- teach you to exercise with proper form to prevent injury
- add diversity to your workout to get over a weight-loss plateau
- boost athletic performance with sport-specific trainer
- give you the accountability and motivation to get to the gym
- encourage you to try new fitness challenges
For more information about Small Group training and programming at Edward Health & Fitness, visit www.edward.org/fitness.