The Edward Rehabilitation Services Team is here to help you become strong again. Whether your condition is the result of an illness, injury, or has been caused by developmental issues, our physical therapists will help you on the road to recovery.
Physical therapy is a specialty that focuses on orthopaedic problems, neurological conditions, and many other physical challenges. From a knee injury to stroke recovery and anything in between, physical therapy will play an important role in your healing.
What we provide:
- Convenient hours at four locations. Typical clinical hours are 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. most days of the week.
- All evaluations, assessments, and treatments are provided by a licensed therapist.
- Continuity and consistency of care with one-on-one treatment by your therapist, and not by an assistant or therapy aide. We also try to have you treated by the same therapist throughout the duration of your care.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy are all at one convenient location at the main hospital in Naperville.
- Better outcomes in fewer visits to Edward Rehab compared to 4,500 other outpatient facilities based on current industry research.
10 Stretches to Get You Back in the Swing
Link here for a copy of our recent Back Care Basics program, presented by Karen Granato, PT, ATC, OCS and Luke Smith, PT, DPT, CSCS and download the Back Care Basics exercise routine flyer.