Referrals & Appointments
Find a convenient location for rehab services, schedule an appointment and meet our staff.
The Edward Pediatric Occupational Therapy team works with children, from birth to adolescence, to support health, well-being, and foster development.
Pediatric Occupational therapy practitioners provide:
- Early Intervention Services
- Facilitate Success in School
- Promote Healthy Lifestyle
- Address Physical, Developmental, and Cognitive Impairments
- Alleviate Sensory Challenges
Edward Pediatric Occupational Therapists specialize in treatment of:
- Sensory Processing Dysfunction
- On site sensory room
- Use of multimodal techniques to improve sensory modulation and processing
- Prescription of sensory diets and home programs to promote adaptation at home and school
- Developmental Delays
- Congential Anomalies
- Neurological Disorders
- Upper Extremity Injury
We provide one to one sessions, co treatments with speech or physical therapy to improve outcomes, and partner with parents and teachers to maximize your child’s ability to participate fully in life’s activities. We offer both before and afterschool appointments.
Related Occupational Therapy Links