Resource & Referral Counselors
24/7 Help Line
When you are struggling with a behavioral health disorder or emotional problem, you need special attention to find new ways to live a more balanced life. At Linden Oaks at Edward, we’re dedicated to helping you achieve complete recovery, so we treat the whole person - biologically, psychologically, socially and spiritually. For admission or enrollment in our inpatient or outpatient services, you will need to set up a free behavioral health assessment.
Getting Started: Free Behavioral Health Assessment
Just like with any other illness, the first step to feeling better is to identify the problem. The behavioral health assessment is a free and completely confidential assessment of your symptoms so we can get a better understanding of your needs. The information that we collect helps us to get started with recommending a treatment plan that is best for you. The assessment is conducted by one of our counselors, who has special training and is ready to respond to emergency situations. An assessment typically takes 1-3 hours to complete based on appointment availability and scope of your condition.
To set up an assessment appointment at any of our below locations, contact 630-305-5027.
- Naperville Main Campus (Inpatient Hospital) - 852 S. West Street - 630-305-5027
- Naperville Outpatient Center - 1335 N. Mill Street - 630-305-5027
- Plainfield Outpatient Center - 24600 W. 127th Street, Emergency Outpatient Building - 630-305-5027
- St. Charles Outpatient Center - 3805 E. Main Street, Suite J - 630-305-5027
- Elmhurst Outpatient Center - 155 E. Brush Hill Road - 630-305-5027
Emergency walk-in assessments are available 24/7 at:
- Naperville Main Campus - 852 S. West Street (wait times based on availability) - 630-305-5027
Level of Care Recommendation
After a licensed behavioral health professional hascompleted a behavioral health assessment, he/she will consult with a psychiatrist on their findings. If you have signed a release of information form, our staff will also consult with your physician. Our staff will discuss with you and your family our assessment findings and recommend a level of care consistent with the findings in the assessment. We will also provide you with information on how to take the next step in treatment.
Learn more about levels of care offered at Linden Oaks