|PHOTO: TWO-STORY ADDITION AT EDWARD
HOSPITAL TO BE COMPLETED IN MID 2014.
Edward is a Growth Zone – we've added a two-story addition to care for our growing patient population. The expansion includes a new Intensive Care Unit (24 beds) and new Orthopedic & Spine Center (36 beds and an inpatient therapy gym).
Learn more about parking or find locations, directions and maps here.
More Growth Zone Expansion at Edward Hospital:
We're always thinking of ways to meet your healthcare needs. Edward's expansion of services and facilities throughout the west and southwest suburbs includes:
- Edward Rehabilitation Services (physical and occupational therapy) clinic in Romeoville at the Edward Hospital Athletic and Event Center, near the intersection of Route 53 and Normantown Rd.
- Edward Hospital Walk-In Clinics at Jewel-Osco stores, 127 E. Ogden Ave. in Naperville and 2317 W. 75th St. in Woodridge.
- A $63.7 million, 86,500-square-foot, two-floor addition to the West Building on Edward Hospital's Naperville campus, featuring a 36-bed Orthopedic & Spine Center on the 3rd floor and 24-bed Intensive Care Unit on the 4th floor.
- Merger with Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare to create one of the larger health systems in Illinois.
- Edward Hospital Walk-In Clinic and Family Practice office at 1222 N. Eola Rd. in Aurora.
- New locations for surgical services: Midwest Endoscopy Center (Naperville), Salt Creek Surgery Center (Westmont).
- Expansion/renovation of Edward Healthcare Center in Bolingbrook, including the addition of an open MRI.
- Illinois’ first Ronald McDonald Family Room.
- Hybrid OR that allows both open surgical and closed endovascular procedures to be performed in the same space.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for wound treatment.
- Linden Oaks at Edward -- one-story additions to existing inpatient wings, renovation of existing inpatient units.
- Linden Oaks at Edward -- 45,000-square foot Outpatient Center in Naperville.
- 22,000-square foot Edward Healthcare Center in Plainfield at the intersection of Route 59 and Dayfield Drive.
- Edward Hospital Walk-In Clinics at Jewel-Osco stores in Naperville and Romeoville.
- A Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with 22 private rooms.