|PHOTO: TWO-STORY ADDITION AT EDWARD
HOSPITAL TO BE COMPLETED IN LATE 2013.
Edward is a Growth Zone – we're adding a two-story addition to care for our growing patient population. The expansion will be completed in late 2013 and will include a new intensive care unit (24 beds), new orthopedic/spine unit (36 beds), and a new inpatient therapy gym.
Parking and pedestrian traffic on the Edward Hospital campus, 801 S. Washington St. in Naperville, will be affected as construction begins on the two-floor addition to the hospital's West Building. Thank you for your patience during construction.
Where should patients and visitors park during construction?
Park in the South Deck, with free valet parking on ground floor, if you are a patient/visitor to:
- Medical Office Building 1 & 2 (100 and 120 Spalding)
- ER (or free valet at ER entrance)
- Outpatient Services
Park in the North Deck, with free valet parking at north entrance, if you are a patient/visitor to:
- Main Hospital, Heart Hospital
- Education Center
- Cancer Center (free valet at Cancer Center entrance)
Learn more about parking or find locations, directions and maps here.
More Growth Zone Expansion at Edward Hospital:
We're always thinking of ways to meet your healthcare needs. Edward's expansion of services and facilities throughout the west and southwest suburbs includes:
- Expansion/renovation of Edward Healthcare Center in Bolingbrook, including the addition of an open MRI.
- Illinois’ first Ronald McDonald Family Room.
- Hybrid OR that allows both open surgical and closed endovascular procedures to be performed in the same space.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for wound treatment.
- Linden Oaks at Edward -- one-story additions to existing inpatient wings, renovation of existing inpatient units.
- Linden Oaks at Edward -- 45,000-square foot Outpatient Center in Naperville.
- 22,000-square foot Edward Healthcare Center in Plainfield at the intersection of Route 59 and Dayfield Drive.
- Edward Medical Group Walk-In Clinics at Jewel-Osco pharmacies in Naperville and Romeoville.
- New Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with 22 private rooms.