24/7 Help Line
Referring a student
The Linden Oaks Resource and Referral Department offers information to school staff on resources available in the community and at Linden Oaks. The team consists of licensed professionals that are available 24/7 to provide resources, information and assessments you’re your students with behavioral health issues. Behavioral health assessments are free of charge and strictly confidential. During a behavioral health assessment, a licensed professional will give a level of care recommendation for a student and will consult with his/her family.
Regardless of the level of care recommended, our staff will work with the student, his/her family and school to ensure communication on the student’s health and assure a smooth transition to back to school.
For more information or to set up a free behavioral health assessment, contact us at (630) 305-5027. Assessments are done in Naperville, Plainfield, St. Charles, and Elmhurst.
Click here to learn more about specialized adolescent programming
Services for schools and school representatives
In-school Training & Presentations
Linden Oaks staff members include a team of experts in the field of mental health who are available to provide training and presentations. Presentations can be created based on the need of school staff, parents or students. Linden Oaks is able to offer CEU’s and CPDU’s for social workers, psychologists, registered nurses, and teachers (i.e., Eating Disorders, Mood Disorders, Substance Abuse, etc).
- DSM 5 Presentation – This presentation helps to keep school staff informed of changes related to DSM 5. Participants will receive a workbook to utilize as a resource.
- Adolescent Anxiety Presentation – This presentation provides insight into adolescent anxiety issues. Attendees are able to gain a better understanding about adolescent anxiety, and what types of signs and symptoms to look for in students.
- Psychotropic Medications Presentation – This presentation on Psychotropic Medications creates awareness among school staff about the various medications their students may be prescribed.
- Institute Day – Our team of professionals is available for speaking engagements at schools that offer their own Institute Day programming.
- Mental Health First Aid – Mental Health First Aid is a ground-breaking public education program that helps the public identify, understand and respond to the signs of mental illnesses and substance abuse disorders.
For more information on in-school training/presentations, contact the Linden Oaks Marketing Team at LindenOaksMarketing@edward.org
In School Services
- Crisis Response Team – The Crisis Response Team at Linden Oaks is a service designed to help those who may be in need of mental health assistance in the event of a crisis or tragedy. The team’s professionals offer assessments, information and education during a time of need. Our Crisis Response Team provides frontline mental health care with compassion, dignity and excellence.
- Linden Oaks School Liaison Services – Our school liaisons are responsible for establishing a relationship with the adolescent patient’s school to ensure a smooth transition from Linden Oaks back to the school environment. If a Release of Information permission form has been signed, the liaison will become involved in the patient’s staffing, allowing constant communication with school representatives.
- Mental Health Wellness Activities – Linden Oaks works closely throughout the school calendar year by supporting activities in the school that promotes positive mental health and self-care. An example of our presence in the school district is our annual support of Depression Screening Awareness Month.
For more information on in-school services, contact the Linden Oaks Marketing Team at LindenOaksMarketing@edward.org.
Behavioral Health/Mental Health Educational Seminars at Linden Oaks
Linden Oaks offers professional seminars throughout the year with speakers from on the cutting edge of behavioral health treatment. Attendees are able to learn, network and gain professional CEU’s.
Click here to learn more about events for medical and behavioral health professionals