Edward Hospital is the primary sponsor for three of the most exciting and fun races of the running season – the 2nd annual Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon on Sunday, November 9, the 16th annual Edward Plainfield Harvest 5K Run/Walk and Kidz Miler on Sunday, September 28, and the Edward Hospital FraidyCat 5K & Meow Mile on Sunday, October 26.
2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon
Race entries are available from the Edward Foundation for the 2nd annual Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon, which will be held Sunday, November 9, 2014. The races will start and finish near Naperville Central High School.
Visit www.edward.org/marathon to register for an entry into either race and raise funds for the Edward Foundation, which is the Premier Charity in the Naperville Marathon Charity Partner program.
Edward Foundation Charity Runners will get:
- Discount code for 100% off Marathon/Half Marathon registration
- Reserved entry in the Marathon or Half Marathon
- Unique Charity Runner recognition on race bib
- One-of-a-kind race shirt
- Charity Village gear check
- Charity Village pre- and post-race stretching, massage
- Access to Charity Village warming tent/building/gathering area
- Eligibility for Charity awards
- Pre-race Pasta Dinner
The Edward Foundation was established in 1990 and has raised more than $32 million in its mission to support Edward Hospital’s community healthcare initiatives, including free services and health and wellness programs; centers of excellence like Edward Heart Hospital and Edward Cancer Center; and programs that make Edward unique, like the Ronald McDonald Family Room.