Edward Hospital & Health Services is a full-service, regional healthcare provider offering access to complex medical specialties and innovative programming. Edward Hospital has 309 private patient rooms and 4,700 employees, including 1,350 nurses and a medical staff of nearly 1,050 physicians comprised of independent members of the medical staff, employed physicians and independent contractors. The physicians represent 75 medical and surgical specialties and subspecialties with 98% board certified in their specialty.
Read more about us or print the fact sheets below:
We’re always thinking of ways to meet your healthcare needs. Edward's expansion of services and facilities throughout the west and southwest suburbs includes:
- Expansion/renovation of Edward Healthcare Center in Bolingbrook, including the addition of an open MRI.
- Illinois’ first Ronald McDonald Family Room.
- Hybrid OR that allows both open surgical and closed endovascular procedures to be performed in the same space.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for wound treatment.
- Linden Oaks at Edward -- one-story additions to existing inpatient wings, renovation of existing inpatient units.
- Linden Oaks at Edward -- 45,000-square foot Outpatient Center in Naperville.
- 22,000-square foot Edward Healthcare Center in Plainfield at the intersection of Route 59 and Dayfield Drive.
- Edward Medical Group Walk-In Clinics at Jewel-Osco pharmacies in Naperville and Romeoville.
- New Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with 22 private rooms.