Edward Hospital & Health Services is a full-service, regional healthcare provider offering access to complex medical specialties and innovative programming. Edward Hospital has 352 private patient rooms and 4,700 employees, including 1,200 nurses and a medical staff of 1,050 physicians comprised of independent members of the medical staff, employed physicians and independent contractors. The physicians represent 82 medical and surgical specialties and subspecialties with 98% board certified in their specialty.
Read more about us or print the fact sheets below:
We’re always thinking of ways to meet your healthcare needs. Edward's expansion of services and facilities throughout the west and southwest suburbs includes:
- Edward Medical Group Walk-In Clinic at Jewel-Osco, 127 E. Ogden Ave. in Naperville.
- A $63.7 million, 86,500-square-foot, two-floor addition to the West Building on Edward Hospital's Naperville campus, featuring a 36-bed Orthopedic & Spine Center on the 3rd floor and 24-bed Intensive Care Unit on the 4th floor.
- Merger with Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare to create one of the larger health systems in Illinois.
- Edward Medical Group Walk-In Clinic and Family Practice office at 1222 N. Eola Rd. in Aurora.
- New locations for surgical services: Midwest Endoscopy Center (Naperville), Salt Creek Surgery Center (Westmont).
- Expansion/renovation of Edward Healthcare Center in Bolingbrook, including the addition of an open MRI.
- Illinois’ first Ronald McDonald Family Room.
- Hybrid OR that allows both open surgical and closed endovascular procedures to be performed in the same space.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for wound treatment.
- Linden Oaks at Edward -- one-story additions to existing inpatient wings, renovation of existing inpatient units.
- Linden Oaks at Edward -- 45,000-square foot Outpatient Center in Naperville.
- 22,000-square foot Edward Healthcare Center in Plainfield at the intersection of Route 59 and Dayfield Drive.
- Edward Medical Group Walk-In Clinics at Jewel-Osco pharmacies in Naperville and Romeoville.
- A Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with 22 private rooms.