|PHOTO: TWO-STORY ADDITION AT EDWARD
HOSPITAL TO BE COMPLETED IN LATE 2013.
Click here to find directions to our Naperville campus and Plainfield campus.
Main Hospital Parking & Entrances
In Naperville, we have free parking in our North and South parking decks. Our ER and South parking deck entrances are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, however please note other entrance hours and valet locations are listed below:
- Emergency entrance – open 7 days a week, 24/7. Valet 7 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., M-F.
- South Parking Deck entrance, ground floor – open 7 days a week, 24/7. Valet 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., M-F.
- North entrance – open 5:30 am. Closed after 9 pm. Valet 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., M-F.
- Cancer Center entrance – entrance open and valet 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., M-F
Short on time? Let us park for you. Patients and visitors are encouraged to use our free valet service or free parking in our North and South Parking Decks.
Parking for patients and visitors park during construction
Edward is a Growth Zone – we're adding a two-story addition to care for our growing patient population. The expansion will be completed in late 2013 and will include a new intensive care unit (24 beds), new orthopedic/spine unit (36 beds), and a new inpatient therapy gym.
Parking and pedestrian traffic on the Edward Hospital campus, 801 S. Washington St. in Naperville, will be affected as construction begins on the two-floor addition to the hospital's West Building. Thank you for your patience during construction.
Park in the South Deck, with free valet parking on ground floor, if you are a patient/visitor to:
- Medical Office Building 1 & 2 (100 and 120 Spalding).
- ER (or free valet at ER entrance).
- Outpatient Services
Park in the North Deck, with free valet parking at north entrance, if you are a patient/visitor to:
- Main Hospital, Heart Hospital
- Education Center
- Cancer Center (free valet at Cancer Center entrance)
Learn more about growth zone expansions.