Residential's clinical staff members are on-call 24/7. In addition to providing full-service in-home nursing and therapy care, nurses and therapists also teach families how to assist in their loved one's treatment plan. The Residential Home Health care team includes the following medical professionals:
- A primary nurse manager is assigned to each patient. This person is the main care coordinator who works with the patient’s physician to plan nursing, therapy, pharmacy, and other services.
- Registered nurses have experience in drug therapy management, ostomy care, post surgical and wound care, respiratory care management, and diabetes care.
- Rehabilitation therapists are trained in physical, speech, and occupational therapy. They lead patients through their physician-prescribed therapy and follow up with the patient's physician to adjust treatment as necessary.
- Medical social workers help patients and families deal with the stress sometimes associated with recovery. They also help families locate community resources and assist with applications for various benefit programs.
- Certified nursing assistants help with the patient’s daily hygiene. They can also assist with exercise programs, and can remind patients when to take prescribed medications.
If you would like to learn more about Residential Home Health, formerly Edward Home Care, please visit www.residentialhomehealth.com or call 630-527-6830.