Join Edward Health & Fitness Centers
Step inside Edward Health & Fitness Centers and you’ll feel a totally different type of fitness experience. You’ll be greeted by caring and friendly fitness staff, who will have you feeling great about yourself in no time. You’ll meet members who like going to the gym because there are so many fun, unique ways to workout.
What Membership Gives You
One membership, two locations. Your membership includes:
- Access to both fitness center locations
- Fitness profile
- Equipment orientation customized to your specific needs and goals
- Many FREE group exercise classes, including Zumba, spinning, aquatics, yoga and pilates.
- Degreed and certified fitness specialists who can assist you with fitness evaluations, equipment orientation, blood pressure checks and more. At least one fitness specialist is on duty at all times.
- State of the art equipment, including cardiovascular, strength training and free weights
- Indoor pools
- Indoor track
- Basketball/raquetball courts
- Sauna/Steam rooms
- Retail shop
- Spa discount
When it comes to fitness, we know you have a choice where you workout. That's why we want you to try us out and see the Edward difference. If you already know a member, come as a guest on the third Friday of each month for a free workout. We also offer complimentary trial passes.
Discover what drives you!
With over 120 unique classes, our two medically-based fitness centers have something to get you moving. If that’s not motivation enough, we’re offering enrollment 50% off.*
*Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer expires June 30, 2015.
For more information, call (630) 646-5902 (Naperville) or (630) 646-7917 (Woodridge) or send us an email.
Edward offers a variety of fitness center memberships:
- Individual - Over the age of 16 years
- Senior Adult - Over the age of 62 years
- Mid-Day - Over the age of 16 years using the center exclusively between 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday- Friday
- Add-on - Add on to an individual member residing in the same house and 16 years or older
- Student - Between the ages of 16-24 years carrying 12 or more credit hours
- Teen - Between the ages of 12-15 years
- Child - Between the ages of 6 weeks - 11 years at Seven Bridges and 6 months - 11 years at Naperville
Membership gives you access to both fitness center locations and many other benefits. There is an initial enrollment fee and month-to-month membership dues. Please call a membership associate for a complimentary tour and trial pass, and for more information about costs, (630) 646-5902 (Naperville) or (630) 646-7917 (Woodridge).