Going to the hospital can be a bit intimidating – we know. What's more the Edward Hospital Naperville campus is a big place – nearly 1,000,000 square feet. So we make sure you encounter a helpful face every few squares.
Located at the entranceways to the North and South lobbies of our Naperville campus, our Concierge staff is here to greet visitors, give directions, and provide assistance to the patients and guests at Edward. Just stop by or call us and we will be delighted to assist you.
How do I contact Concierge Services?
For the North Lobby, call (630) 646-8550 outside hospital, 68550 within hospital, Monday - Friday; 6:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. For the South Lobby, call (630) 646-8551 outside hospital, 68551 within hospital, 7 days a week; 5 a.m. - 10 p.m.
How can Concierge Services help?
Whether you need to find a patient's room, grab a fast lunch, or even hail a cab, we are here to help you get from here to there.
- Hospital campus maps and Medical Office Buildings physician directory
- Parking & Valet services
- Cab service
- Hotel accommodations
- Directions to hospital, to and from airports and train stations
- Train service, including station locations and train schedules from Naperville to Chicago
- Naperville Public Transportation information and Pace Bus schedules and routes surrounding Edward.
- Pathway finding within hospital. Personal escort if necessary.
- Wheelchair assistance