Edward understands how important it is to have your family and friends close to you when you or a loved one are hospitalized, having a baby or seeking treatment. One way to do this is to create a private, personalized web page for your use.
A personal website allows you to:
- connect with friends and family through a protected site
- control the flow of information as well as viewer access
- alert those with access automatically when you make an update.
- update the site before, during or after your care and keep it as an online journal of your experience – there is no expiration date
- create planners to help family and friends coordinate and organize helpful tasks, like bringing a meal, offering rides, taking care of pets and other needs.
The two organizations below provide this free service. Follow either link below to learn how to set up a personal website during a health treatment or crisis.