SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT AT OUR BREASTFEEDING OUTPATIENT CENTER
Call the Breastfeeding Center at 630-527-3238 to schedule an appointment with one of our International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC).
All of our lactation consultants are also Registered Nurses (RN) with experience in caring for both you and your baby. Your insurance will be billed directly for the appointment fee.
Reasons to schedule an appointment:
- Before your baby is born: call with any questions about breastfeeding or breast pumps. Your appointment will include a breast assessment if needed.
- After discharge from the hospital: Your appointment will include a complete breastfeeding evaluation of you and your baby including an assessment of how much milk your baby drinks from the breast.
- Before returning to work: Four to six weeks before returning to work, schedule an appointment to learn convenient and effective ways to combine your work situation with continued breastfeeding.
- Learn to use your breast pump more effectively.
- Adoptive breastfeeding: Schedule an appointment as soon as your adoptive process is initiated to learn how you can nurse your adopted baby.
Print out and complete the Outpatient Lactation Assessment Form before your visit so that we can efficiently address your concerns.