Edward Hospital supports your decision to breastfeed and provides mothers' rooms for you to pump or breastfeed your baby during your work hours.
- Sign up for a free prenatal Breastfeeding class (call 630-527-6363 to register).
- Schedule a short orientation to use of the mother's rooms. Call 630-527-3238. We recommend that you schedule this orientation prior to your first day of work.
- Call our lactation consultants with questions while pregnant, before and after returning to work. Call 630-527-3238.
- Schedule an outpatient appointment with our lactation consultants. Link here.
- Before returning to work: to learn convenient and effective ways to combine your work situation with continued breastfeeding.
- Pump session: Learn to use your breast pump more effectively.
- Insurance will be billed for outpatient appointment.
- Purchase your breast pump using your employee discount at Essentials gift shop. Link here for more information.